Thursday, October 2, 2008

Make-aWish Party


As Most of you all know Mallory has Mitochondrial Disease in which there is no cure. The Make-a-Wish Foundaion has granted Mallory a trip to go to Disney World. We are so grateful to this foundation, and one donor gave the whole trip. This past Sunday we had a grant a wish party. Mallory had a blast. At first she did not want anything to do with the fairy but then she came around. I think she had been outside playing and got to hot and was getting dehydrated. After I gave her Gatorade through her tube she came around. We are so thankful to the many family and friends that came. We are scheduled to leave out of atlanta around 8:40 Saturday morning. We are staying at a special resort for Make-a-Wish kids.We are all so excited, and I am sure this will be a trip of a lifetime. We will be spending the whole week in Disney. So pray for our family especially myself that I will be able to get around (since I am 32 weeks pregnant).Just Joking pray especially for Mallory to continue to stay well.

2 comments:

picturesofhisgrace said...

We enjoyed the party! We are excited for you guys and hope that you have a great trip. We will be praying for you. Love you!

Terri said...

I'm so glad you guys get to go on this trip. I'm sure you all will have a blast. We will pray for all of you!!! Love ya.